Wednesday, June 15, 2016

FIESTA like there's no manana!

 Howdy Stampers!
I think this Birthday Fiesta stamp set is one of my favorites out of the new catalog. Yes, I like all the flowers and all the new bundles but this llama is just SO MUCH FUN to play with!! I made this "fancy fold" card for a team swap.  It is smaller than a regular card so I had to make the envelope. NO problem with the envelope punch board and a page from the retired catalog  :-)    The folded, final card measures only 3" x 4-1/4"
 His hat was cut from the coordinating designer series paper!  Did you know that this sombrero fits the bear from Bear Hugs too?  It does!! 
 Here is the card folded shut.  I love this very festive designer paper!
 Here are the first two panels open...
And the last two.
"FIESTA like there's no manana"  was stamped directly onto this piece of DSP.
Want the measurements?
Start with a card base of  4-1/4" x 11"
Score at 1-1/2, 3, 5-1/2 and 8 inches
The designer series panels are cut 4" x 1.25",  (2) 4" x 2.25" and the last panel is 4" x 2.75"

No comments:

Post a Comment