Friday, June 17, 2016

Flowery Thinking of You

 Hello Stampers! 
I have been meaning to show you this card I made by accident.  It came about when I was creating 2x2" card candy swaps for On-Stage Live in April. After I had 15-20 of them made, I re-read the email to find out exactly how many I actually needed only to find out that the card candy swap was to be NEUTRAL with a POP of color. OOPS!! I had COLOR with a pop of neutral. So, I went back to the drawing board for that swap and used these 2x2 pieces as the focal point on cards for a full card swap.  (Lucky I sign up for multiple organized swaps, huh?) 
Below is an up close and personal look at the "card candy." 

The Melon Mambo piece is 2"x2", Mossy Meadow 1.75" square and the watercolor paper 1-5/8" square.  The flower from Flower Shop was heat embossed with white embossing powder then the watercoloring with Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight with a pop of Cherry Cobbler at the center and watered down Old Olive for the background.  After dry, I flicked gold Wink of Stella onto it and added Crystal Effects in the center. It is actually quite nice in person.
You can see all the items I used to make this card below. If you do not already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love to be your demonstator! You can order directly from me for it to be delivered directly to you by clicking on any of the icons below.  Thanks for stopping by!
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment