Friday, October 14, 2016

Stamper's Dozen Blog Hop - Fun Folds




 Hi Stampers!
Thanks for joining this month's blog hop!  This month is a FUN FOLD month! Since Thanksgiving is on the horizon, I thought I would share a fun fold card made for a friend. 
 I used the amazing specialty designer series paper and coordinating copper foil sheets and copper embossing powder to make this card as special as my friend. I used the lovely Very Vanilla 1/2" lace trim and the Jewel basic pearl to add softness.
 Here is a photo of the fancy fold.  The base is 4.25" x 9" scored at 5.5"  The Delightful Dijon piece of cardstock is 3" x 8" scored at 4". 
Here is the inside of the card. I used the flourish from First Sight (because my Paisley and Posies stamp set is out on loan)  The sentiment is from Bunch of Blossoms and the texture dots are from Timeless texture.  I hope you like this card and consider making one for a special person in your life. Wouldn't you LOVE to get a card like this in the mail?!?  Go ahead...make somebody's day!! 

Now, it is time for you to hop over to the next blog and see what  Rachel has for you. Or, hit the "Previous" button to see Carol's post.
http://rachelsstampingplace.blogspot.com/2016/10/when-you-must-fold-fun-fold.html http://www.carolpaynestamps.com/2016/10/stampin-up-stampers-dozen-blog-hop-october-edition-fun-folds.html  
Happy Stampin'!

6 comments:

  1. I love all the coppery goodness on your card! Simply lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea. I'm going to use it for a pink ribbon card.
    I found you from the blog hop! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for hopping with us! Glad you can use the idea. Thanks for sending a comment!!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete