Sunday, December 18, 2016

Celebrate You

Hello Stampers!
Here is one of the very first cards I have made using the "Beautiful You" stamp set available soon in the Stampin' Up! Occasions catalog that goes live on January 4th. Sale-a-Bration, Stampin' Up!'s biggest sale of the year, starts at the same time!!
Very few supplies were needed for this card. I did this one using the Stamp-a-ma-jig to get the figures very close to each other. I did another card without using the Stamp-a-ma-jig. It turned out good too but the figures were a little further apart.
This is a regular size A2 card (finished size 5.5" x 4.25") I stamped all the ladies first with Tuxedo  Black memento ink then stamped all but one dress with Smokey Slate ink. Finally I stamped the sentiment and the last dress in Real Red classic ink.  The 'Hello You' thinlits were used to cut the "you" out of Real Red card stock.Very subtle and hard to see on the photo are the three tiniest pearls I added for a necklace on the lady in red.
Hope you love the simplicity as much as I do. Click on the icon below to get everything you need for this project...except the Beautiful You stamp set which will not be available until January 4th. WAIT!! YOU could already HAVE this stamp set if you were a demonstrator! Why not JOIN MY TEAM?? Send me an email if interested at judyghome@suddenlink.net
Happy Stampin'!
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment