Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Easter Message

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3neisvSvXmBdXh4djlvOC0tYWc/view?usp=sharing
 Hello Stampers!
I hope you had a great Christmas and New Years. We sure did!! The Occasions catalog is now live and there are SO many great things to play with!  I have not seen many projects made with the new, FABULOUS Easter set named Easter Message. So, I decided to play with it.  I did several for a swap and each time they came out a little different but every one beautiful.  This is a great way to practice (or teach) water coloring with our Stampin' Up! ink and aqua painters. It only requires a 3" x 4" piece of watercolor paper so, that means THREE per sheet.  Here is a picture up close. 
You can see here that I started with the biggest concentration of Rich Razzleberry ink in the lower right corner of the drape and let the water carry the ink up, with a little help from the brush of course. 
I like to do the inside of the card as I go along. So, here is my idea for the inside.  The Happy Easter is copper heat embossed.  The palms are stamped with Old Olive and mounted on a slightly larger mat of Old Olive.  I have also made a project sheet for this card that I want to share with you today. Click on the first photo in this email for the tutorial.
Below are the items you will need to complete the project.  If you live in the United States and need any of the products, just click on the icon to order. THANKS!

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! I appreciate your detailed instructions. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete